1/1 Photo of Buttermilk-buckwheat Pancakes
east coast nellie's Note:
A somewhat healthier pancake! From The Healthy Heart Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Make a well in center of mixture.
- 3Combine buttermilk, egg substitute, water and margarine in a small bowl and mix well; add to flour mixture, stirring just enough until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4To make small pancakes, spoon 2 tblsp batter onto hot griddle that has been coated with cooking spray, and spread into 4 inch circle.
- 5Turn over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look firm.
- 6Each 4 inch pancake should provide 46 calories, 2g protein, 1g fat and 8g carbs.
- 7Recipe makes about 12 (4") pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk-buckwheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 303.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: