A somewhat healthier pancake! From The Healthy Heart Cookbook.
Make and share this Buttermilk-buckwheat Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine buttermilk, egg substitute, water and margarine in a small bowl and mix well; add to flour mixture, stirring just enough until dry ingredients are moistened.
- To make small pancakes, spoon 2 tblsp batter onto hot griddle that has been coated with cooking spray, and spread into 4 inch circle.
- Turn over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look firm.
- Each 4 inch pancake should provide 46 calories, 2g protein, 1g fat and 8g carbs.
- Recipe makes about 12 (4") pancakes.