1/1 Photo of Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Smashed Potatoes
weekend cooker's Note:
Flavorful 15 minute quick side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes in a saucepan, and cover with cold water 2 inches above potatoes.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutesor until tender, and drain.
- 4Return potatoes to pan, add the remaining ingredients to pan, and mash with a potato masher to desired consistancy.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Smashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 315.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g