Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a healthy recipe for Blue Cheese Dressing that does NOT sacrifice in taste! Blue Cheese Dressing without the guilt!
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender and blend. Add salt and pepper to taste, add more vinegar if you want a less thick dressing. Tastes better if you chill for at least 2 hours.