Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Use the best quality blue cheese you can find, makes all the difference. A variation of a Southern Living recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Stir together first 9 ingredients until blended. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.