1/3 Photos of Buttermilk Biscuit Bubble Pizza
A change from regular pizza, you may adapt this recipe to your liking by changing the ingredients :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (7 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, well drained
- 2 cups favorite pasta sauce
- 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese (or to taste)
- sliced pepperoni (any amount desired)
- parmesan cheese
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3In a bowl combine the pasta sauce with the green pepper, onion, olives and mushrooms.
- 4Cut EACH biscuit into four even pieces with kitchen shears.
- 5Arrange HALF of the biscuit pieces in the greased baking dish (it might not cover all of the dish).
- 6Spread HALF of the sauce on top of the biscuits.
- 7Top with the full amount of pepperoni.
- 8Then sprinkle HALF of the mozza cheese on top of the pepperoni.
- 9Repeat the layers (remaining biscuits, then sauce, the remaining mozza cheese on top).
- 10Sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan cheese on top of the mozza cheese.
- 11Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the sides are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Biscuit Bubble Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 661.9
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 1980.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g