Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A change from regular pizza, you may adapt this recipe to your liking by changing the ingredients :)
Top Review by GreenCheesee1212
I was alone for dinner, finally! and thought I would treat myself.
Being a broke college student, I had 2 cans of flaky biscuits, some cheddar cheese, a tomato sauce can, 1/2 bag mozzarella cheese, a handful chopped jalapenos, 1/2 chopped garlic clove, some pepper and grated parmesan cheese.....and BAMMMMM!!!
YUMMY GREATNESS BUBBLICIOUS!!!!
Thank you so much for your recipe because I look forward to making larger portions and adding various vegetables/meats to entertain my families over the holiday!!!
It's like Santa Claus gave me a gift and it was your recipe!
****(P.S.- I've been using your Chocolate Fudge Icing for 1 1/2 years with my homemade devils food cake, and if it weren't for your recipe AGAIN, people at work/family wouldn't be begging for more! Our work party was almost 3 weeks ago and people still begging me to bring the fudge iced devil food cakes!)
- 3 (7 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, well drained
- 2 cups favorite pasta sauce
- 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese (or to taste)
- sliced pepperoni (any amount desired)
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the pasta sauce with the green pepper, onion, olives and mushrooms.
- Cut EACH biscuit into four even pieces with kitchen shears.
- Arrange HALF of the biscuit pieces in the greased baking dish (it might not cover all of the dish).
- Spread HALF of the sauce on top of the biscuits.
- Top with the full amount of pepperoni.
- Then sprinkle HALF of the mozza cheese on top of the pepperoni.
- Repeat the layers (remaining biscuits, then sauce, the remaining mozza cheese on top).
- Sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan cheese on top of the mozza cheese.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the sides are golden brown.