Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This Chicken is delicious hot or cold. Great to make ahead and take to the cottage or on a picnic. Make the basic recipe or try some of the variations or just add your own favorite seasonings. You will not believe how moist your chicken will be!
- Combine Carnation milk and vinegar in a large bowl. It will thicken. Add chicken pieces and make sure the pieces are covered in the milk mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Remove chicken from milk. Dip chicken pieces in flour, shaking off any excess. Place on prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Turn chicken over after 30 minutes and continue baking.
- Add 1 tablespoons smoked paprika and 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper to Carnation milk mixture.
- Add 2 tsp.curry powder to Carnation Milk mixture.
- Add 2 teaspoons dried oregano and 1 clove garlic minced to Carnation Milk mixture.