Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
the sweet and salty combe here is incrediby decadent. I have never tasted anything like it before.
Make and share this Buttermilk Bacon Pralines recipe from Food.com.
- in a heavy bottomed deep saucepan combine sugars, buttermilk, corn syrup, baking soda and salt.
- cook slowly over medium heat for twenty minutes until candy thermometer reaches 235 degrees farenheit.
- remove from heat and add butter, vanilla, pecans, orange zest and bacon.
- beat hard with wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
- drop by teaspoon fulls into buttered parchment paper or silicone mat.
- let stand 30 minutes.