- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (3 ounce) package apricot gelatin
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan heat undrained pineapple until boiling.
- Stir in apricot gelatin until dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in buttermilk.
- Transfer mixture to medium bowl.
- Cover and chill for 25 to 30 minutes or until cool.
- Fold in dessert topping and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours or until set.
- To serve, cut into squares.