1/3 Photos of Buttermilk Apple Muffins
I'm always looking for recipes which use up the rest of the buttermilk I've got in the fridge. This one fits the bill perfectly...a nice blend of flavors with the apples, nuts and cinnamon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray muffin tins with Pam.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, pecans and 1/2 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and remaining 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Blend remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar, buttermilk, oil, egg and vanilla in a large bowl.
- 8Add dry ingredients, mixing just until barely blended.
- 9Add apples and stir to combine.
- 10Divide batter into 12 miffin tins.
- 11Sprinkle nut mixture evenly over top of muffins.
- 12Bake in preheated 325F degree oven for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Apple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 125.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g