1/1 Photo of Buttermilk and Shrimp Soup
3 hrs 10 mins
A great soup for a dinner party. Make about 3 to 4 hours in advance and then it is ready to serve when guests arrive. Great for those hot summer days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the buttermilk, mustard, salt and sugar.
- 2Add shrimp, cucumber and green onion.
- 3Stir until blended.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- 5Serve in chilled soup bowls.
- 6The cooking time reflects the time to chill the soup.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk and Shrimp Soup
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.1 mg
- Sodium 672.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 13.7 g