1/1 Photo of Butterless Banana Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This fat-free banana cake is bursting with vitamins, great for those who are watching their weight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the bananas with orange juice.
- 2Mix the flour, sugar, salt and spices in a bowl.
- 3Add the banana juice mixture with the egg and oil. Combine together.
- 4Pourt the mixture into a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin.
- 5Bake at 170 C for about 1 hour. Check the cake is cooked by inserting a skewer or knife into the centre. It should come out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterless Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 340.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: