Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This fat-free banana cake is bursting with vitamins, great for those who are watching their weight.
- 2 large bananas
- 250 ml orange juice
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 125 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spices
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Mash the bananas with orange juice.
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt and spices in a bowl.
- Add the banana juice mixture with the egg and oil. Combine together.
- Pourt the mixture into a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin.
- Bake at 170 C for about 1 hour. Check the cake is cooked by inserting a skewer or knife into the centre. It should come out clean.