Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great quick recipe from my mothers cookbook.Sometimes I add a teaspoon of dillweed or other herb for variety.The good thing about these is that they don't have to be butterd,even if they're cold.As my mother say's "I can never make enough for my family"
- Combine all of the listed ingredients.
- Use small or large cup muffin tins,ungreased.
- Fill to top of each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min.
- (Don't worry,they won't look done,but it's o. k. thats how they're supposed to look).
Very quick and easy to prepare. They were a little to rich and buttery for me but my husband loved them. Thanks veruca salt. Bullwinkle