Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Marie Ugland recipe...gave to Grandma Rose.
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 1⁄4 ounce dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- Stir first 3 ingredients to dissolve.
- Warm milk and dissolve butter in milk.
- spoon stir all ingredients except flour.
- add 1/2 flour and spoon stir.
- add remaining flour and turn on lightly floured board.
- Knead until smoothe and elastic (about 5 min).
- Round up in greased bowl -- greased side up.
- Cover with damp cloth.
- Let rise in warm place until double.
- Punch down and let rise again til double.
- Divide dough into 1/3s.
- roll out dough and cut about 8 rolls in triangle shapes.
- roll up and let rise (15-20 min).
- Bake at 400 for 10-12 minute.