Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Marie Ugland recipe...gave to Grandma Rose.
Make and share this Butterhorn Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Stir first 3 ingredients to dissolve.
- Warm milk and dissolve butter in milk.
- spoon stir all ingredients except flour.
- add 1/2 flour and spoon stir.
- add remaining flour and turn on lightly floured board.
- Knead until smoothe and elastic (about 5 min).
- Round up in greased bowl -- greased side up.
- Cover with damp cloth.
- Let rise in warm place until double.
- Punch down and let rise again til double.
- Divide dough into 1/3s.
- roll out dough and cut about 8 rolls in triangle shapes.
- roll up and let rise (15-20 min).
- Bake at 400 for 10-12 minute.