Recipe by bevs kitchen
Crunchy, buttery toasted bread. Quick and easy. Very moorish. When we got a little more independent we were allowed to make this on our own--first cooked dish we made as a kid.
Directions See How It's Made
- Have the grill hot.
- Butter one side of the bread.
- Place this butter side up facing the grill.
- Hrill until golden and melted.
- Now butter the other side and grill as before.
- Butterfly toast is done.
- Now enjoy eating it.
- ps. I do not know where the name of this bread dish comes from, but it makes this dish sounds very appealing to kids.