In 'The Six O' Clock Scramble' by Aviva Goldfarb
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil and garlic over medium heat.
- 2After a minute or two, when the garlic begins to sizzle, add the tomatoes and the beans.
- 3Bring it to a low boil and simmer it for 20 minutes, or until the pasta is ready.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- 5Add the basil to the tomato sauce about a minute before you drain the pasta.
- 6Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- 7Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce or mix the pasta and sauce together in a large bowl.
- 8Serve the pasta topped with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterfly Pasta With Cannellini Beans
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 460.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 13.9 g