Recipe by Bri22
this is another recipe from nigella's show sorry that i dont have exact ingredients or times....thats just what she says. it will come out great as long as it's cooked all the way. prep time includes the marinating for 24 hours
- 1 package chicken portions (or a whole chicken, I just dont like to take chickens apart)
- 1⁄2 lemon
- olive oil
- 1 small red onion, cut into slices
- fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- put chicken pieces in a freezer bag.
- add some olive oil.
- squeeze half of a lemon in the bag then cut up and leave in bag add red onion.
- add rosemary.
- shake the bag reallllly well to get all the flavors mixed up and leave in fridge for 24 hours.
- place in shallow baking dish and bake as directed for chicken.