- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄3 cup dry vermouth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine broth, vermouth salt & pepper and set aside.
- Remove shells and butterfly shrimp, devien rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
- Coat shrimp with beaten egg, then flour.
- Over medium heat add butter & oil until bubbly.
- Cook shrimp until pink 1-2 minutes each side.
- Stir in vermouth mixture, cook for about 1 minute.
- Garnish with lemon & parsley.