Recipe by Irmgard
This recipe is really quick and easy to prepare. It is wonderful served with boiled new potatoes with a little melted butter and fresh dill. Yum! Please note: Standing time is included in the cooking time.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim any fat from the pork.
- Cut lengthwise almost but not all the way through. Open like a book.
- In a large shallow dish, combine the mustard, vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the marinade and set aside.
- Place the pork in the remaining marinade, turning to coat.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place on a greased grill over medium-high heat.
- Close the lid and grill, turning once and brushing with the reserved marinade, until the juices run clear when the pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains inside, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board.
- Tent with foil and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.