Adopted Parisian's Note:
A fantastically simple dish that looks and tastes gourmet, yet uses accessible ingredients, that so many adore! The sauce alone is worth trying! P.S. Butterflying the chicken is optional, but looks very pretty when plated and allows the flavors to infuse the chicken breast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butterfly chicken breasts, flavor with salt and pepper, place open side up in 8x14" glass dish and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet melt the butter then add porcinis. Cook covered, 2-3 minutes, stirring once.
- 3Remove porcinis with slotted spoon, set aside and keep warm.
- 4Stir in cream, white wine, two tablespoons chives, lemon zest and garlic.
- 5Bring to boil then reduce heat.
- 6Simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- 7Stir in porcinis and remove from heat.
- 8Drizzle sauce over raw breasts, cover with foil and bake in 350 oven until juices run clear.
- 9Garnish with extra chives and serve with salad and fresh bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterflied Mushroom Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.9
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 202.5 mg
- Sodium 515.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 34.8 g