Incredibly easy, incredibly delicious. You've just read the list of ingredients and instructions. This chicken is delicious.
- Rinse split chicken and pat dry, lay on cutting board skin side up and push on breastbone to flatten.
- Combine the curry, cumin and salt and rub half of it over both sides of the chicken.
- Start at the neck and insert you finger to separate skin from flesh, then season the flesh under the skin with the rest of the mixture.
- Let chicken absorb flavors for 45 minutes before cooking.
- Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Chicken can alternatively be broiled or baked.