Recipe by Gloria 15x
Not just another Scampi recipe. This is really spicy and exceptional. The fresher the shrimp, the better. It is a great entree served with rice or pasta as there is plenty of extra tasty sauce.
- 2 lbs large shrimp
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell and devein the shrimp. Wash and drain.
- In a large heavy skillet, melt butter and add olive oil. Saute garlic 30 seconds; add wine and A1. Add tarragon, basil, and celery salt, grinding between fingers.
- Turn heat to high, and when sauce is bubbling add shrimp. Turn after three minutes and cook until no longer clear, usually two minutes or less. Remove individual pieces as they are done. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Add a fair amount of salt and pepper. Serve over rice or pasta.