Andy Wold's Note:
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv www.rodesbread.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 rhodes texas rolls, thawed but cold
- butter, softened
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Make 5 or 6 cuts deep into roll cutting nearly to the bottom.
- 2Squeeze butter or margarine into each slice and dust with flour, if desired.
- 3Place roll in muffin tin cup sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Cover with sprayed plastic wrap, and allow to rise until double in size.
- 5Remove wrap and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6Immediately place rolls on cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterflake Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 310.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g