Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv www.rodesbread.com
- 6 rhodes texas rolls, thawed but cold
- butter, softened
- nonstick cooking spray
- Make 5 or 6 cuts deep into roll cutting nearly to the bottom.
- Squeeze butter or margarine into each slice and dust with flour, if desired.
- Place roll in muffin tin cup sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap, and allow to rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Immediately place rolls on cooling rack.