Recipe by peppermintmaddie
this is from my husbands mother, i haven't tried it yet- but it's one of my husband's favorites!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- bring sugar and syrup to a rolling boil.
- add peanut butter.
- combine coconut and cornflakes in separate bowl.
- pour hot mixture over coconut and cornflakes- mix well.
- pat firmly on cookie sheet.
- sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- put in 350 oven just long enough to melt chocolate.
- cut into squares.