Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fun recipe to make with the kids and so Yummy!
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3 (2 1/8 ounce) nestle butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Combine popcorn and chopped butterfinger bars in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows and heat, stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and quickly toss to coat well.
- Spray hands with nonstick cooking spray and form mixture into six 3" balls.
- Place on wax paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Excellent! Very yummy and easy to make! No changes or ANYTHING needed! -Chef Mackenzie #14 ^-^-^-^-^-^