Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very easy and rich pie. It's often requested at family gatherings.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 78.07 ml powdered sugar
- 4 butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Mix cream cheese, cool whip, and powdered sugar till smooth.
- Add half of the candy bars and mix well.
- Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle rest of candy bars on top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
This is such a great dessert. I've made it for several occasions and every time I make it someone asks me for the recipe. A huge hit. I drizzle Hershey's syrup on top to decorate it up a bit.
I made this for a family reunion and it got awesome reviews!! Very easy! SOOOOO glad I found this website!!!!!
Can give you diabetes with one bite. Ok let me get back to working on my next pant size up...