Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe on pinterest...looks yummy and can't wait to add it to my holiday cookie recipes.
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 candy bars (fun size butterfinger, chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Lightly spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan melt your butter over medium-low heat.
- Add in your marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour in your cereals and salt and stir until almost combined.
- Pour in your chopped Butterfinger bars.
- Stir until distributed evenly and press into your prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine your chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle on top of your krispies.
- Let chocolate set and cut into squares.