Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe on pinterest...looks yummy and can't wait to add it to my holiday cookie recipes.
Make and share this Butterfinger Krispie Treats recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 candy bars (fun size butterfinger, chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Lightly spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan melt your butter over medium-low heat.
- Add in your marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour in your cereals and salt and stir until almost combined.
- Pour in your chopped Butterfinger bars.
- Stir until distributed evenly and press into your prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine your chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle on top of your krispies.
- Let chocolate set and cut into squares.