Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yet another Butterfinger Ice Cream recipe. This one is different from all listed, I checked :). Sounds yummy!
- 6 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour, sifted
- 3 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 8 (2 1/4 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, frozen, crushed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients with 3 milk cans of water in large bowl, mixing well.
- Pour into ice cream freezer container, adding water to fill line.
- Freeze using manufacturer's instructions.