Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This ice cream is my favorite kind of desert in the store, but I never had it homemade until now. Delicious!
- 2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 6 butterfinger candy bars
- Stir sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Chop candy bars and stir in .
- Add milk and whipping cream.
- Pour into ice cream freezer. If not to fill-line add more milk.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
SOOO GOOD!! It made alot! Was a little more than 2 bathes for my little Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. Thank You.