Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So good! Try with fruits... but especially amazing with Cookies. If I don't have any home-baked Cookies around, I use "Nilla Wafers" for dipping... Tastes like a Candy Bar!
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 small apples, chopped
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup honey roasted peanuts, ground
- Finely chop Apples.
- Gring Peanuts in a food processor to a fine crumb.
- Mix dry Pudding powderand Cool Whip together.
- Stir Apples, drained Pineapple and Peanuts into the the Cool Whip mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour.