Recipe by Charli
This is a dessert that will not last long.
Top Review by kacielynne22
I have been looking for a recipe with butterfingers and vanilla ice cream. This recipe plus the other ratings helped me create mine. My boyfriend loves butterfinger concretes, but he always complains because they don't actually mix butterfinger into the ice cream. I omitted the sugar, only used 2 vanilla pudding packages, and 1 quart of ice cream. Crust: I omitted the butterfinger in the crust as well. I put the ice cream, pudding, milk, and 3-4 small butterfinger bars (crushed) in a bowl, and mixed till it was smooth. I poured the mixture over the crust, then put in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour. Once the mixture was firm enough I sprinkled crushed butterfinger (2 small bars) on top, then covered with cool whip. Then I sprinkled the top with 2 more small crushed butterfingers. It was delicious. I used less pudding, because I wanted it to taste more like ice cream than pudding. Thank you for the receipe!!!
- 4 crushed butterfinger candy bars
- 1 cup crushed saltine
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 (9 ounce) carton whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Mix together--candy bars, saltines, graham crackers sugar and butter.
- Press into a 9x13 pan.
- Save 1 cup of this mixture.
- Filling: Beat pudding and milk together until a thick cream.
- Add ice cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour over crust and level.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over top.