- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter (Melted)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 17 ounces butterfinger candy bars (Crushed)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 2 Cups Crushed Graham Cracker and melted Butter.
- Press into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix Pudding and Milk, blend in softened Ice Cream.
- Pour into pan and freeze until set.
- Spread with whipped topping.
- Mix the crushed Butterfingers and 1/2 Cup of crushed Graham Cracker and sprinkle over the cool whip.