Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
YUMMY! Dunk a piece of this into your morning coffee and you just may never want anything more:)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8" square baking pan.
- Combine the flour and both sugars in a large bowl; cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Transfer 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture to a small bowl; stir in the Butterfinger pieces.
- Stir the baking soda and salt into the remaining flour mixture; set aside.
- Combine the milk, sour cream, egg, and vanilla in a small bowl; blend well.
- Add to the flour mixture; stir just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan; sprinkle evenly with the Butterfinger crumbs.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick tests out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack at least 20 minutes before cutting.
- Serve warm or cool.