1/2 Photos of Butterfinger Crumb Cake
YUMMY! Dunk a piece of this into your morning coffee and you just may never want anything more:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease an 8" square baking pan.
- 3Combine the flour and both sugars in a large bowl; cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- 4Transfer 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture to a small bowl; stir in the Butterfinger pieces.
- 5Stir the baking soda and salt into the remaining flour mixture; set aside.
- 6Combine the milk, sour cream, egg, and vanilla in a small bowl; blend well.
- 7Add to the flour mixture; stir just until combined.
- 8Pour the batter into the prepared pan; sprinkle evenly with the Butterfinger crumbs.
- 9Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick tests out clean.
- 10Cool on a wire rack at least 20 minutes before cutting.
- 11Serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterfinger Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 401.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g