Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Had this in my email one morning... I guess they were good, I never had a chance to eat one. Were gone as soon as I turned around.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup coarsly chopped butterfinger candy bar (about 3 bars)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter in mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Hand stir in butterfingers.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Simple to make, delightful to eat. My only problem is it just doesn't make enough cookies! Thanks for sharing this recipe podapo!
The cookies tasted delicious. Mine were a little dry and hard.
I made these for my cookie exchange. I used the smallest cookie scoop from Pampered Chef, and cut the baking time down a minute or two, and that worked great. It was very easy, and I had everything on hand but the butterfingers. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe.