- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup coarsely chopped butterfinger candy bar (about three 2.1-ounce bars)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Butterfinger pieces. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.