Recipe by Kim D.
This is my favorite cookie recipe! If you like peanut butter, you have to try it!!! I found the recipe in a Taste of Home Magazine, which always has wonderful recipes in them!
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large egg whites
- 295.73 ml chunky peanut butter
- 7.39 ml pure vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 5 (301.07 g) butterfinger candy bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg whites; beat well.
- Blend in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn brown.
- Do not over bake!
- Let sit on cookie sheet for a few minutes, before transfering to a wire rack.
- Cool completely.