Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is my favorite cookie recipe! If you like peanut butter, you have to try it!!! I found the recipe in a Taste of Home Magazine, which always has wonderful recipes in them!
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg whites; beat well.
- Blend in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn brown.
- Do not over bake!
- Let sit on cookie sheet for a few minutes, before transfering to a wire rack.
- Cool completely.
My family loved these cookies. Must have a cold glass of milk to wash these down! Thanks! I made it exactly as directions say. Yummy!
Fantastic cookies! I made these for a bake sale and there were NONE left. I had to make them again for my father-in-law just because he loves Butterfingers. I didn't necessarily change anything, but I kept the butterfingers in pretty big chunks. Loved them!
I love Butterfinger so I was thrilled to find this recipe. I used my food processor to cut up the butterfinger, but I'm afraid that it might have been too much. The cookie tasted like peanutbutter, but it didn't have the yummy crunchiness of the Butterfinger. Next time I might also add chocolate chips. We have enjoyed the cookies. Thanks for the recipe Kim!