- 1 (14 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 -2 gallon whole milk, to fill (can use chocolate)
- 6 -7 butterfinger candy bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Freeze candy bars in wrappers and break in pieces with an ice pick. Put cool whip, condensed milk and candy in freezer. Fill with whole milk to fill line. Freeze according to freezer maker's directions.
- Allow to "ripen".
- Cook time is freeze time and approximate.
- This recipe uses a regular size container of cool whip.