Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tastes like the real thing. It so easy with only 3 ingredients.
- 1 lb candy corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate almond bark
- candy coating
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with reynolds quick release foil, so it extends over the sides of the pan.
- Microwave candy corn on high for 1 minute. Stir. Cook and stir at 15 second intervals until melted. Stir in peanut butter. Spread in pan.
- Cool until firm. Lift out of pan, using foil as handles. Cut into squares.
- Melt almond bark. Dip squares. Place on wax paper until set.
I must admit - I was more than a little skeptical about this, but now that candy corn is all over the place, I got some and tried the recipe, looking for something new for the holidays.
This is totally awesome! DH and I both love Butterfingers, so this is right up our alley!
Thank you so very much for the post - will probably end up making bunches of times before Santa starts watching!
Not too bad. It tastes close to the real thing. The candy is hard to stir alone and it does take a while for the peanut butter to fold in. I also had a hard time dipping them in chocolate as they are flaky. I tried just to top a pan with chocolate then cut but the chocolate fell off. Good to have at home but not too impressive to send out
One more is never enough.