Recipe by piggykins
Tastes like the real thing. It so easy with only 3 ingredients.
Top Review by Wineaux
I must admit - I was more than a little skeptical about this, but now that candy corn is all over the place, I got some and tried the recipe, looking for something new for the holidays.
This is totally awesome! DH and I both love Butterfingers, so this is right up our alley!
Thank you so very much for the post - will probably end up making bunches of times before Santa starts watching!
- 1 lb candy corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate almond bark
- candy coating
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with reynolds quick release foil, so it extends over the sides of the pan.
- Microwave candy corn on high for 1 minute. Stir. Cook and stir at 15 second intervals until melted. Stir in peanut butter. Spread in pan.
- Cool until firm. Lift out of pan, using foil as handles. Cut into squares.
- Melt almond bark. Dip squares. Place on wax paper until set.