Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you love butterfinger candy bars, you are sure to love this one!
- 4 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake, prepared
- 12 butterfinger candy bars
- Mix filling ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Bake cake and let cool or use a store bought one.
- Cut cake into small cubes and crush candy bars.
- Layer in a nice bowl as follows:.
- Candy bars.
- Layer about 3 times.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for several hours.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.