Oozing with Caramel deliciousness and Butterfinger Crunch
Make and share this Butterfinger Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 517.37 g box German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 314.66 ml water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 340.19 g Cool Whip
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 226.79 g jar caramel ice cream topping
- 453.59 g can heavy cream
- 0.25 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml sugar
- Bake cake in a 13 x 9-inch cake pan as directed on box.
- While cake is still warm, poke holes in cake and pour all the sweetened condensed milk into holes.
- Pour caramel sauce over cake and let cool.
- Spread Cool Whip over cake and sprinkle crushed Butterfingers over the top of cake.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Homemade whipped cream.
- 1 can heavy cream.
- Put in cold mixing bowl beat cream till peaks then add a dash of vanilla and some sugar to taste.