1/1 Photo of Butterfinger Cake
Serena #485247's Note:
Oozing with Caramel deliciousness and Butterfinger Crunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (16 ounce) can heavy cream
- 1 dash vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1Bake cake in a 13 x 9-inch cake pan as directed on box.
- 2While cake is still warm, poke holes in cake and pour all the sweetened condensed milk into holes.
- 3Pour caramel sauce over cake and let cool.
- 4Spread Cool Whip over cake and sprinkle crushed Butterfingers over the top of cake.
- 5Keep refrigerated.
- 6Homemade whipped cream.
- 71 can heavy cream.
- 8Put in cold mixing bowl beat cream till peaks then add a dash of vanilla and some sugar to taste.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterfinger Cake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 267.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g