Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oozing with Caramel deliciousness and Butterfinger Crunch
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (16 ounce) can heavy cream
- 1 dash vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Bake cake in a 13 x 9-inch cake pan as directed on box.
- While cake is still warm, poke holes in cake and pour all the sweetened condensed milk into holes.
- Pour caramel sauce over cake and let cool.
- Spread Cool Whip over cake and sprinkle crushed Butterfingers over the top of cake.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Homemade whipped cream.
- 1 can heavy cream.
- Put in cold mixing bowl beat cream till peaks then add a dash of vanilla and some sugar to taste.