1/2 Photos of Butterfinger Brownies
If you like Butterfinger candybars, you'll LOVE this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine butter and brown sugar.
- 3Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Stir in flour mixture and 1 cup of crushed butterfingers bars.
- 5Spread in greased 13x9 inch baking pan. Sprinkle remaining crushed butterfinger bars over top of batter.
- 6Bake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- 7Cool and then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterfinger Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 226.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g