Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich, creamy, and very adult.
Make and share this Butterfinger recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 6 ounces milk
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate syrup
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a cocktail shaker full of ice; shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Float the chocolate syrup on top.
Delicious decadence in a cocktail! I wasn't sure how to "float" the choc. syrup so just drizzled it on top. This is now on my favorites list.