Directions See How It's Made
- Cut wieners in 3 pieces (---).
- Cut each piece in 1/2 lengthwise (===) to make a total of 6 pieces.
- Slit each piece through the ends, leaving a 1/4" join in the center; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, mix honey and barbeque sauce.
- Heat the mixture until it bubbles, stirring frequently.
- Add the wieners.
- Cook till the ends of the wieners curl.
- Serve warm with cocktail toothpicks.
- (servings size approx 10 assuming 10 hotdogs per package and each individual consuming 6 pieces).