From a Women's Weekly Dinner Party Cookbook. A nice change from plain rice! If you have any leftovers, add some cooked peas, canned tuna & some cream for an easy tuna rice dish, yum!
- Heat butter in a pan, add onion and cook gently until onion is tender and lightly golden.
- Add rice and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of hot chicken stock to pan and stir until almost completely dissolved.
- Add remaining stock & wine, bring to the boil, reduce heat & simmer gently for approximately 10 mins until rice is tender.
- Season with salt & pepper & serve.