Recipe by Barb G.
My Husband loves Spaghetti Squash. Some times I serve it with Pasta sauce. He likes it with just butter.Enjoy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve the squash and scrape out the seeds, arrange in a baking dish, cut sides down, Add 1/2 inch of water to the dish and cover it with foil.
- Bake the squash 45 minutes or until it is slightly soft when pressed.
- Scrape the stringy flesh with a fork and put into a bowl. Then toss the squash shreds with the butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in parsley if desired.