Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweeten as desired and add milk if it tickles your fancy.
- 4 tablespoons fine ground coffee
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- Place ground coffee, nutmeg, and extracts in a plastic resealable bag.
- Seal and shake well to blend.
- To prepare, place the coffee mixture in a paper filter and pour 4 cups hot water through the filter.
- Sweeten as you wish. .
This was a very nice coffee Lorrie. I enjoyed it very much. It tastes very festive. I topped mine with whipped cream, for a decadent drink. Thanks so much for posting.
I couldn't resist trying this as I came up with the same flavors for coffee without the nutmeg. It's very Christmasy, yummy and simple. Add to that the fact that it's sin free and whats not to love? I used a bit of Splenda but didn't feel that it needed any milk/creamer. Made for Santa's Secret in Photo Tag.